Quarterly Energy Prices and Energy Trends Release
Energy Trends and Quarterly Energy Prices publications are published today 27 June 2013 by the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
Energy Trends covers statistics on energy production and consumption, in total and by fuel, and provides an analysis of the year on year changes. Quarterly Energy Prices covers prices to domestic and industrial consumers, prices of oil products and comparisons of international fuel prices.
Also released today:
- Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation (ECO) statistics
- Estimates of home insulation levels in Great Britain
- National Energy Efficiency Data-Framework (NEED) report: Summary of analysis 2013 Part 1
- Road transport consumption at regional and local level
- Sub-national electricity consumption in Northern Ireland